Preperation and Prolonging Your Spray Tan
- Exfoliants used prior to tanning will increase the effectiveness of the tanning.
- Moisturizers must not be applied in the eight hours prior to your treatment.
- You should not use the system if you are allergic to the ingredients, a patch test will determine this if you are unsure.
To Prolong the Length of the Tan, Do the Following:
- Allow the initial application of the tan to remain on the skin for at least ten to twelve hours but ideally
for twenty-four hours or overnight. This will allow your Australian Gold Laser SprayTan to fully develop and will ensure the
longest lasting results.
- Avoid being sprayed directly into the armpits - some people have odor reactions in this area.
- Clients should have clean, dry exfoliated skin before being sprayed - no makeup, moisturizers and moisturizing body wash.
- Pat dry after shaving.
- Use a sharp, clean razor when shaving.
- Use Australian Gold Forever After daily after shower.
To Prolong the Length of the Tan, Avoid the Following:
- Acne products.
- Alpha hydroxy acids, citric and tartaric acids.
- Anti-aging products.
- Beta hydroxy acids and salicylic acids.
- Body hair bleach products.
- Curel lotion.
- Deodorant soaps.
- Depilatory hair removal products.
- Dove soap and Dove shower gel.
- Facial masks and exfoliating scrubs.
- Makeup remover.
- Prolonged exposure to chlorinated pool or salt water.
- Retin-A type products.
- Toners containing alcohol or witch hazel.
- Underarm deodorant and anti-perspirant.
- Use of a loofah, scrub mitt etc. for daily washing.
- Wax hair remover.
- A woman's tan may also develop differently during various hormonal changes.